Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so this car has been a nightmare. My problem now is my car threw a code P1101 so I changed the MAF and MAP and that didn't work. Put new cam sensor acutuator seals in cause of a oil leak and nothing. New intake manifold that came with new injectors and throttle body and that didn't work (yes orange check valve is there). Finally I changed the PCV tube and it WORKED! But the idle fluctuates 150-250 rpm. Put the old tube on and it idles fine but throws the code P1101 almost instantly. Old tube you can blow both ways (has a hold in the check valve) new one I can only blow toward the turbo. Order another pcv tube but still the same problem. I've left the battery disconnected for hours for a reset multiple times and nothing still idles like this and has been doing it for the last 200 miles and it's kind of scary b cause that's obviously not normal. I've seen a couple of people have this problem on here but they have never posted what fixed it. Has anyone had any problems like this? Any imput would be great. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts