Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Cruze LTZ - Summit White

Name: Spaceme (Shane B.)
Car Info: 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ (non-RS)
Stock Options: XM, onStar, Pioneer Sound
Modifications: OEM Fog Lights, Splash Guards, Trifecta Tune, K&N Filter
Future plans: Alcohol Injection, Magnaflow Exhaust, ZZP Pre Downpipe, and ZZP Downpipe, Painted Splash Guards, and Front Air Dam

Pictures:

Cruze Talk Forum Album:
Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - Spaceme's Album: 2011 Cruze LTZ

Full Size Pictures:

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Good luck! Looks very classy in the white! Drive it in good health!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
I just ordered front and rear vinyl overlays from the same company. Ryan over there (probably one-man shop) was ******* amazing as far as customer service goes. He responded to my emails in minutes and was more then willing to help...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd love to feature your car on the site - let me know if that's ok!

Cheers,

- Ryan
Sure. That would be great. Feel free to use any pictures you like. Thanks.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I just ordered front and rear vinyl overlays from the same company. Ryan over there (probably one-man shop) was ******* amazing as far as customer service goes. He responded to my emails in minutes and was more then willing to help...
Please post closeup before & after pics of the bowties when you get them.

I would like to get black ones but not sure if I should get the gloss black or metallic black. I also wonder what the liquidome add on would look like?

Hey, Ryan... could you post up some pics of gloss black with the liquidome? I have the metallic black cruze, would you suggest metallic black vinyl or the regular gloss black?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey, Ryan... could you post up some pics of gloss black with the liquidome? I have the metallic black cruze, would you suggest metallic black vinyl or the regular gloss black?
I'm sorry - the Cruze is so new I don't have any pictures at the moment.

Alternately, if you check out the TrailBlazer SS section of my site, refer to the rear bowtie insert (part #TBSS1-1332) - there are lots of pics there in LiquiDome that give a good idea how it will look.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'm sorry - the Cruze is so new I don't have any pictures at the moment.

Alternately, if you check out the TrailBlazer SS section of my site, refer to the rear bowtie insert (part #TBSS1-1332) - there are lots of pics there in LiquiDome that give a good idea how it will look.
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
567 Posts
A few questions for Ryan before I order...

Will the Cruze rear bowtie overlay with the LiquiDome option require removal of the gold section of the bowtie? I saw this requirement on other cars.

There is no LiquiDome option for the front bowtie?

Would you recommend the Gloss Black or the Metallic Black on my Black Granite Metallic Cruze?

Thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Will the Cruze rear bowtie overlay with the LiquiDome option require removal of the gold section of the bowtie?
No, the gold remains on the Cruze.

There is no LiquiDome option for the front bowtie?
The front bowtie on the Cruze has a compound curve - LiquiDome will not adhere properly (surface must be relatively flat).

Would you recommend the Gloss Black or the Metallic Black on my Black Granite Metallic Cruze?
Metallic Black would be best.

Hope this helps! Any further questions, please e-mail me :)

·
Registered
567 Posts
Great! Thanks for the response! I will order what you suggest.

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Cruze decals

Ryan-

I like some of the little changes that people are making to their Cruzes. I can't make too many because mine is a lease, but the decals for the bowties- are they easily removed when I turn my lease car in? I did order the RS emblems for my trunk like others have done here because I think there should be one next to the LTZ on the trunk. I know I can get that off if I have to.

Thanks..

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Absolutely - they peel off with the help of a hairdryer.
Thank you! Going to order two now! Can't wait!:D

OOPS! Just went to the site- didn't realize there were so MANY choices? What would you recommend? I have the Crystal Red Metallic Tintcoat!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts