Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just bought a 2011 Cruze with 80k miles. 2 weeks after getting it I had to get a water pump installed but I was alright with it since it is a used car but now I’m having some issues that I can’t find what it is. First the front doors aren’t being registered at all so the car doesn’t read anything about the 2 front doors and I can’t put my windows up or down on neither of them nor the back windows but the switch on the back doors do work for their windows and since the front doors aren’t being registered whenever I shut the car of and open the door the stereo just stays on so I have to remove the fuse, Next even when the car is of it smells like if there was something burnt inside of it but it goes away once I start driving, last I keep hearing this weird noise kind of like if something is spinning and it gets a tad bit louder as I accelerate.hopefully someone on here can help me find the issues because I was going to take it to the dealer but they wanted to charger over 300 just to check it so hopefully someone can help a bit before having to go to the dealership

1 - 1 of 1 Posts