Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

2011 LS grill

1047 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  MetGel
I just got my Cruze about two weeks ago, and was wanting to start changing the appearance a little. I've already blacked out the factory hub caps with plasti dip, and I like it a lot, now I want to do the grill. I was wondering if there was a way to remove the grill from the bumper cover. Admittedly I haven't looked under the plastic covers yet, just too busy at work. I could do it with it sill on the car, but I know I could do a better job with it off. Next on the list are blacking out the trunk Cruze lettering the chrome bar on the trunk and the window sill chrome. After that it's LEDs all around. The after the warranty is up I'll start looking into performance, like that trifecta I keep reading about. If it can be done on a base model car. Thanks.

Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Chevrolet
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
I just got my Cruze about two weeks ago, and was wanting to start changing the appearance a little. I've already blacked out the factory hub caps with plasti dip, and I like it a lot, now I want to do the grill. I was wondering if there was a way to remove the grill from the bumper cover. Admittedly I haven't looked under the plastic covers yet, just too busy at work. I could do it with it sill on the car, but I know I could do a better job with it off. Next on the list are blacking out the trunk Cruze lettering the chrome bar on the trunk and the window sill chrome. After that it's LEDs all around. The after the warranty is up I'll start looking into performance, like that trifecta I keep reading about. If it can be done on a base model car. Thanks.

View attachment 159657
The only way to get the grill off is to remove the whole bumper, i dipped the grill with it on the car,really wasnt that hard and came out pretty nice

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.