Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently selling my 2011 Cruze LTZ, due to some career changes. This car has been great for me ever since I bought it last May. I've gotten so many random compliments on it, which was very strange at first. I have been the only owner and have taken care of it extremely meticulously. There are NO modifications on it (boring, I know); however, it is fully loaded with every available feature possible, which I will list below. All the recall work has been taken care of and is current (Air Compressor, Engine Shield, etc).

The only downside to this car is i've put over 42,000 miles on it already. I work in Construction Sales and travel A LOT (obviously). Like I mentioned before, i've taken care of it extensively, and it is still in prestine condition. I'm looking for around $19,500 on it. I'm aware of the depreciation that has been incurred due to the high mileage; however, the care that was taken with the car and countless features more than compensates for that.

Thank you for taking the time to view this feed. Please contact me with serious inquiries only. Below are the features:

2011 LTZ 1.4L 6-speed/AT

RS trim package
Keyless entry/start
Power windows/doors
Parking sensor
Dual/F&R side/curtain air bags
MP3 single disc
Premium Sound (Pioneer)
XM Radio/Onstar/Bluetooth
Navigation system
Heated & power seats
Leather (two-tone brick)
Moon roof
Rear spoiler
Alloy wheels (stock)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Chevrolet
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Chevrolet

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm looking for around $19,500 on it. I'm aware of the depreciation that has been incurred due to the high mileage; however, the care that was taken with the car and countless features more than compensates for that.

$19,500?!?! I work at Chevy dealership and have been eye balling this exact car (different color same trim and options) with only 18K for $17,850. Either we are insanely cheap or yours is a little high. I hope you got it sold for what you needed though! It looks like it was/is a sweet ride! :-D

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
I own the same car (-Nav & pioneer), 29000 miles on it. The dealer had the nerve to send me a $14,500 trade in value (sticker was $24,875). Unfortunately, KBB value was not far off ($14,900). Bullshit right? Good luck. I really hope you get what you are asking for because it truly is a remarkable car!

·
Registered
205 Posts
It's very tasteless to publicly call someone out on their asking price. If you feel you need to say something, do it via PM. Otherwise, either make an offer if you're interested in buying it, or move along.

Shaberle25,

Posting your location may help with the sale of your vehicle.

·
Registered
467 Posts
^^I agree.

Asking right about book value for it, I see no problem. Buying retail at a dealership, or from a private owner. I'd rather deal with the owner, they'll know the history and care of the car better than a dealership.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.