Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife's Cruze recently developed an issue with the drivers side front power seat. The base front lift has quit working. It sounds like the motor is working and it just clicks like a cam gear is broken. The bases rear lift works fine and forward/back is working fine. Before I pull the seat to inspect further, anyone have any ideas as to what to check and possible fixes? I hope parts are available, but at first glance at the parts diagrams it seems only have motors are available. I hate to buy another seat track assembly to fix this minor issue, but it is the wifey's car and I still need to replace the heating element she has been reminding about lately with the cold temps.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
22 Posts
Even my car has developed a Power seat problem 2011 Chevy Cruze 1.4L LT. The front and back work, but lifting up and down do not work. I can hear a clicking sound but nothing works.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
8,028 Posts
This is the only other meaty power seat thread I could find, but probably not what you want. I would go to a pick in pull type yard and buy the seat bottom for about $25. two very tight bolt, a harness and a seat belt bolt - done. There are tutorials on that here if needed.

·
Registered
2010 Holden Cruze CDX
48 Posts
This is the only other meaty power seat thread I could find, but probably not what you want. I would go to a pick in pull type yard and buy the seat bottom for about $25. two very tight bolt, a harness and a seat belt bolt - done. There are tutorials on that here if needed.

Blasirl can you put power seats into a car with standard regular heated seats?

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
8,028 Posts
Blasirl can you put power seats into a car with standard regular heated seats?
I did.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts