Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, this is driving me nuts, literally. Since I keep buying the body panel plugs from the auto parts store, because regardless of where I drive the left and right side of the **** thing will pop out a little bit.

Do any of you all have the same issues? Car isn't a stanced miata.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,146 Posts
If you are talking a stock Gen I there is no lip or splitter. There is some plastic "L" shaped probably aerodynamic pieces, 3 in total I think, hanging below. My guess is you are pulling in over a curb when you park, as my Cruze is lowered and has a lip spoiler on it and I can drive normal without pulling off those aforementioned pieces of plastic. I'd post a picture, but I am still having a ton of posting issues.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a Gen. 2 which has the same air deflector under the bumper. Took it off for the winter as its always just hitting snow bumps etc. Probably going to throw it back on when spring comes.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,487 Posts
I have a Gen. 2 which has the same air deflector under the bumper. Took it off for the winter as its always just hitting snow bumps etc. Probably going to throw it back on when spring comes.
My Gen 2 scrapes on EVERYTHING. I never really had an issue with my Gen 1.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts