Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed the bulb on the passenger side blinker & it’s still not working, and I changed the low headlight fuse. My automatic lock switch isn’t working either, when I push unlock on the key ring it flashes but doesn’t unlock, when I use the auto lock in the car it doesn’t unlock or lock, I have to do it all manually. It’s just weird how all three things doesn’t work. Is there a relay or grounding issue that could be a problem?

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,337 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks again man, the only thing I did was unloosen the negative cable from the battery & the ending of it, as well as the other two grounding bolts located near the bottom of the negative cable, cleaned them a bit with brake cleaner. Wasn’t much corrosion, so I’m thinking one of the bolts wasn’t tight enough & I just made them tighter. Just so anybody else that has the same problem doesn’t know how to fix it. The blower motor wasn’t working either bread had no heat/ac, now all is working.

·
Registered
2013 Cruze LT
3,911 Posts
It will likely occur again if you have the defective cable. It’s the crimp that is defective. It may have been jostled around enough with you removing it to work again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.