Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed the bulb on the passenger side blinker & it’s still not working, and I changed the low headlight fuse. My automatic lock switch isn’t working either, when I push unlock on the key ring it flashes but doesn’t unlock, when I use the auto lock in the car it doesn’t unlock or lock, I have to do it all manually. It’s just weird how all three things doesn’t work. Is there a relay or grounding issue that could be a problem?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks again man, the only thing I did was unloosen the negative cable from the battery & the ending of it, as well as the other two grounding bolts located near the bottom of the negative cable, cleaned them a bit with brake cleaner. Wasn’t much corrosion, so I’m thinking one of the bolts wasn’t tight enough & I just made them tighter. Just so anybody else that has the same problem doesn’t know how to fix it. The blower motor wasn’t working either bread had no heat/ac, now all is working.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.