Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So another leak in the Cruze. I will attach pictures.
So I have had leaks in all the usual suspects, crank shaft seal, oil cooler, turbo feed line, head gasket, and what I think are timing case covers? The two little circular guys near the top left side of the engine.
Replaced all of those items with pretty good luck over the years. But this new leak has me stumped.

I have determined it isn’t the oil pan as it starts from higher thank the RTV line. It is high enough to where oil starts to go into the bracket that the compressor sits on. After carefully cleaning, it looks like it starts somewhere near there.

if anyone has any idea, I’d love to hear it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
So another leak in the Cruze. I will attach pictures.
So I have had leaks in all the usual suspects, crank shaft seal, oil cooler, turbo feed line, head gasket, and what I think are timing case covers? The two little circular guys near the top left side of the engine.
Replaced all of those items with pretty good luck over the years. But this new leak has me stumped.

I have determined it isn’t the oil pan as it starts from higher thank the RTV line. It is high enough to where oil starts to go into the bracket that the compressor sits on. After carefully cleaning, it looks like it starts somewhere near there.

if anyone has any idea, I’d love to hear it.

View attachment 284768
View attachment 284769 View attachment 284770
Did you get an answer?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts