Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Good for you, but you probably annoy every other driver on the highway driving that slow. You become the hazard everyone else has to avoid.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good for you, but you probably annoy every other driver on the highway driving that slow. You become the hazard everyone else has to avoid.
Nah i did it in the morning going from orlando to tampa to orlando . Stayed in the right lane and it was smooth there and back . I drive like a bat from hell so im trying to develop pateince

·
Registered
4 Posts
Who ever did mpg rating for cruze is wrong !! Keeping it around 55-62 mph and you can get almost 615-630 mpg . You can even push 700 if you keep it around 45-55
mpg .
Out first Cruze was a 2012 1.4L LT and my now ex is still driving it. I think it's at 200K or slightly under. I recall that model having a 15 gallon tank. The 2016 1.4L LT I currently drive has a 13 gal. tank but the range is still quite good.
About a year and a half ago (at 51,000 mi.) I replaced the stock Goodyears with Continental True Contact and the overall milage has gone down about 1.5 to 2 MPG. The Continentals are awesome, highly recommend BTW.
Here's a shot of my best with the current Cruze. My basic speed was within the 45-65 mph range.
Car Vehicle Automotive design Gauge Personal luxury car

Car Vehicle Automotive design Gauge Personal luxury car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts