Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Checking to see if any of you have experienced this problem with replacing the Coolant vent hose.

I have changed it but there is a part on the water pump that has an O ring, when i put the O ring where it should be it wont fit back in place for me to clip it.

This video has the part i am talking about, at 16 second into the video it shows the part i am having issues with.
Search youtube for [h=1]2013 LT Chevy Cruze Coolant hose leak (Vid 1 of 2)[/h]
There is an O ring that is under that part, when i try and put it back in and clip the metal clip on it sits higher then it should.

If i move the O ring over the notch it will sit flush but will still leak which is confusing the **** out of me.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
When I fixed mine I replaced both the outlet housing and bleeder hose. I believe there is a thread on outlet housing replacement. There was a redesign but my old one was the same as new parts

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
If your talking about the hose that connects to the plastic water outlet, I think there was a redesign such that you had to change both the water outlet and the hose.

Edit: I looked at the video. That's the connection I'm thinking of that's been redesigned.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts