Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 Cruze having issues with coolant leak, burning smell inside car & white smoke coming out under the hood.
Seems very frightening to drive the car.
After i came across this problem while searching through internet found a lot of this kind of issues reported by different customer specifically around the toxic smell inside the car & coolant leak.
I hope GM-Chevy is helping out customers with this issue.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Sounds like the PCV failure common among these cars, a search for PCV should provide enough information for you to either rule it out as a possibility or take it further, there’s an incredible PCV repair tutorial in the how to section of the forum, for some reason my 9 year old I pad won’t let me copy past threads anymore lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
2012 Cruze having issues with coolant leak, burning smell inside car & white smoke coming out under the hood.
Seems very frightening to drive the car.
After i came across this problem while searching through internet found a lot of this kind of issues reported by different customer specifically around the toxic smell inside the car & coolant leak.
I hope GM-Chevy is helping out customers with this issue.
Check the water outlet on the drivers side of the engine. Just replaced mine. A common issue. Cheap to replace. Comes with a new gasket. Buy Dorman brand not ACDelco.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts