Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

2012 Cruze order guide is online

20K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  gman19 
Wow...I'm sitting on the fence not knowing if I'll get a 2011 or 2012 model. I ordered the Imperial Blue Metallic.....but it's not available in 2012! Jeeez!

I checked today and it appears that the Cruze website will not be updated for the 2012 model year until just before the 2012 production starts and that is currently at 06/21/11. So you won't be able to do a 2012 build online until then. I told them I thought that was pretty lame as the competition's websites already have the 2012 models shown.
I think this is lame too....I've been forced into a 2012 because of the paint shortage. Imperial Blue Metallic is what I ordered for 2011, but it is no longer available for 2012. I'd like to see a "good" representation of what the new Topaz Blue Metallic looks like before I commit to it. The link to the corvette forum a few posts back is the first place I have seen this color sample, but it is hard to tell. It appears to be just a little lighter than the imperial blue metallic. I'll probably go with it anyway, I have about a week to let my salesman know so he can modify my order for the 2012 production.

Well the color choices for 2012 Cruze already are outdated from this original posting...

Imperial Blue Metallic....out for 2012.
Topaz Blue Metallic....in for 2012....then out.
Granite Blue Metallic in for 2012.

Granite Blue Metallic.....too Light/pale for me.

Changed my order yesterday evening to Crystal Red Tintcoat.

Still no mention of the Autumn Metallic for my LTZ/RS, so whether it is not available or just not available on my trim line, I can't say.

But....new order placed on May 9th. Should have her early August....:D

is this really what the 2012 rs looks like?:eusa_clap:
Don't think so:question:!

I ran across this picture when I googled "Cruze SS" several months ago....

That is a nasty Cruze though!

the 2012 cruzes are now on chevrolet.com to configure..
Can you post a specific link...the Chevrolet.com I go to still has the same old 2011 configurator as before...

I'm still trying to find out what fuel mileage a 2112 6MT 1LT is rated for...
I'm sure by 2112 cars will be running on apple juice or something and getting 700 MPG...lol:)

I've been wondering too...the 6AT gearing got changed somewhat and bumped them up by 2mpg across the board. Haven't heard much on the 6MT's though.:uhh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.