Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

2012 Cruze order guide is online

20K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  gman19 
Victory Red In Place of Crystal Red For 2LT RS?

Thanks bigbee60 for finding and posting the link on the 2012 order information.

Question, please:

Probably getting a 2012 2LT with the RS package. In the color spec chart for the LT models, it lists Crystal Red Tintcoast as being available (extra cost). However, in the separate page which listed change for 2012 model year, it list one change as: "(GCN) Victory Red exterior color (RS model only)."

Does anyone know whether when one gets a 2012, 2LT with the RS package that the only red available is Victory Red, or does one who wants a red car get a choice between the Crystal Red Tintcoat and the Victory Red?

Thanks in advance!

2012 Chevrolet Color chart (Including Cruze)

Here's all available colors for the 2012 Chevys. At least nine of them will be available on the Cruze (though not every color on every model). The nine that I currently know for the Cruze of are: Summit White, Gold Mist Metallic, Silver Ice Metallic, Black Granite Metallic, Autumn Metallic (a new color, dark brown), Ice Blue Metallic, Black Granite Metallic, Taupe Gray Metallic and Blue Topaz Metallic (new). Anyone know of other 2012 Cruze colors?

[PIC] 2012 Corvette Color Chart! - Corvette Forum

Challenges With Orderingr A Car From "Color Chip"

Pictures, printed color chips, TV adds and the like sometimes are spot on with how a color actually looks on a car in real life. Often they are not. I always cruise (bad pun) dealerships to see the actual colors on that model year's car before I order/buy. I also look at the car I want to order in both sunlight and on cloudy/rainy days (if possible). Never been disappointed when my car arrived...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.