Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have what is probably the most basic Chevy Cruze out there. 6 Speed (which I like), the most basic radio I've seen since the 80's. It does have CD, but no USB port in the console, only an accessory port. No cruise control and no controls on the steering wheel. It is a very nice ice blue color. Don't know if I will be doing any upgrades ust yet, but the stereo will be numero uno. This is a very informative site so far. I actually found this site by Googling how to open the gas cap door! I felt so dumb after that.. lol It was also good to find out where the trunk release button is located!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,147 Posts
Welcome to Cruzetalk, you will find lots of useful information on here. There are also lots of people willing to offer help when you need it.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome, my brothers '11 cruze eco is that baby blue color. I like it a lot. I was looking at the LS models until I noticed there was no cruise control. I've been saying recently on here that I only had one requirement when I bought my car but I just realized now that I had two. It had to be a manual and it had to have cruise control. :) There are aftermarket cruise control kits that are easy to add if you so choose, but it's certainly not necessary. Either way I love the car and glad to have you aboard!

·
Vendor
1,208 Posts
Hello and welcome on board! Thanks for joining us and showing your Cruze, it looks beautiful! Do you have any mods in mind? There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts