Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I'm Chase and I recently purchased a 2012 Cruze. It has a couple of scratches that I'd like to touch up, but I can't figure out the color. I checked in my glovebox for the color code but it's blank...Right next to the "BC/CC" there is nothing. Are Seraph Orange and Autumn Metallic the same color? Ive looked up both colors on the internet and they look the same to me, but I just wanna make sure before I order a paint pen. I'm attaching a pic from inside the door as a color reference. I know it's not the best, but it's dark outside and I won't be able to take anymore pics until tomorrow.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,167 Posts
Hey All,

I'm Chase and I recently purchased a 2012 Cruze. It has a couple of scratches that I'd like to touch up, but I can't figure out the color. I checked in my glovebox for the color code but it's blank...Right next to the "BC/CC" there is nothing. Are Seraph Orange and Autumn Metallic the same color? Ive looked up both colors on the internet and they look the same to me, but I just wanna make sure before I order a paint pen. I'm attaching a pic from inside the door as a color reference. I know it's not the best, but it's dark outside and I won't be able to take anymore pics until tomorrow.

Thanks!
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

Take a picture of the inside of the glove box for posterity's sake if nothing else, I have never seen one without the codes.

Looks to be the same to me.

image [year] make model paint color name code sample GM code Ditzler PPG Sherwin Williams Comments
G B Y 2012 Chevrolet Chevrolet Seraph Orange GGT C WA715S 924222 95518
G B Y 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Autumn GGT B C WA715S 924222 95518 US Canada

Text Font Line Parallel Number
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Vehicle door

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
My glove box shows my car is Blue Granite Metallic when it's actually Black Granite Metallic. A VIN lookup returns the Black Granite Metallic.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,167 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey All,

Thanks!
I just had the same issue trying to locate the same paint code as yours.
Thanks for the info on this.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.