Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a great stainless steel cat back system. I've been looking at flowmaster and borla. Has anyone installed one just wondering if one sounds better than the other or have better flow? Which BOV do you guys reccomend? Is there a cold air intake available for the 1.4 liter? Is a performance chip a good or bad idea? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Welcome!

All of those questions have been asked and answered many times in the Engine and Technical Discussion section, specifically the 1.4L subsection. I'd suggest blocking off some time, and reading through the many threads about BOV/BPV, and which tune and CAI folks like.

And, if you have specific goals in mind, post those up and we'd love to help you deck out your Cruze just the way you want it!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I have the flowmaster cat back installed on my Eco and I love it. Great sound, not too loud but loud enough to be noticed and give me the exhaust note I want. Definitely louder than stock but not crazy drone or anything like that unless you are really in the throttle.

For performance "chips", they are worthless and can hurt your engine. If you want a tune, stick with a local reputable shop or something like the Trifecta tune, or Vermont Tuners tune. If you do some research on the website there is tons of info on the tunes, and plenty of happy people.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using AutoGuide App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts