Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to the community!
Just replaced a 2015 low mileage engine in a 2012 Cruze and I can't get it to start. Got fuel pressure and spark. The old engine developed a coolant leak and the kid continued to drive it and the darn thing overheated and locked up.

What I'm in need of is a wiring diagram for this vehicle, I need to inspect the engine circuitry. Rats may have gotten under the hood and had dinner.....

Thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
7,475 Posts
Hello to the community!
Just replaced a 2015 low mileage engine in a 2012 Cruze and I can't get it to start. Got fuel pressure and spark. The old engine developed a coolant leak and the kid continued to drive it and the darn thing overheated and locked up.

What I'm in need of is a wiring diagram for this vehicle, I need to inspect the engine circuitry. Rats may have gotten under the hood and had dinner.....

Thanks in advance
Welcome Aboard!(y)

I have never seen a complete wiring diagram nor a schematic. You can get it piecemeal through a number of pay to play sites like AllData etc. I recommend going to your local library, get a card, go to the reference desk and ask what subscriptions they have for auto repair. Then find out how to access it at home, or just print out what you need there.

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts