Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While washing my 2012 Cruze eco this weekend I noticed some paint peeling off the bumper. You can see it's down to bare plastic. It may be hard to see in the image, but the clear coat has already starting peeling off in large segments. I can only imagine the paint will start chipping here next. This is pretty disappointing. I'm still in B2B warranty. Is this covered?

IMG_20150504_193543[1].jpg

·
10,695 Posts
May not work but you can try. If they are willing, try and get PI0726 for the rear door realignment and 3M strip after repaint of dog legs as well.

How is the clear holding up on your wheels and center caps?

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
While washing my 2012 Cruze eco this weekend I noticed some paint peeling off the bumper. You can see it's down to bare plastic. It may be hard to see in the image, but the clear coat has already starting peeling off in large segments. I can only imagine the paint will start chipping here next. This is pretty disappointing. I'm still in B2B warranty. Is this covered?

View attachment 145601
We would be more than happy to connect with your dealership regarding this! We truly apologize for the unexpected concerns with your paint. Feel free to reach out to us in a private message including your VIN, current mileage, contact information and preferred dealership.

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
86 Posts
all depends on the dealership, and what caused it to peel in the first place. They might claim a rock chip started it....paint claims are painful so i wish you luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts