Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, had the car for almost 2 months now and have 2000 miles on it. I just got home from work and as i came to a stop to turn right onto my street, i heard the metal grinding/rubbing noise that my blazer used to make when the brakes were bad. I crawled "under" when i pulled in and the pads are fine, caliper is in line and not moving, i really don't know whats going on. i'm going to take it in saturday on my day off but, i want to have some knowledge of any other issues going on if there are any.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
ok, had the car for almost 2 months now and have 2000 miles on it. I just got home from work and as i came to a stop to turn right onto my street, i heard the metal grinding/rubbing noise that my blazer used to make when the brakes were bad. I crawled "under" when i pulled in and the pads are fine, caliper is in line and not moving, i really don't know whats going on. i'm going to take it in saturday on my day off but, i want to have some knowledge of any other issues going on if there are any.

Mtopper,
I would like to apologize for the issues that you are experiencing with your Cruze. I would like you to keep me informed on the outcome of your visit to the dealer. They are in the best position to diagnose your vehicle for you. If you have any further questions please feel free to message me.
Thank you,
Stacy Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem. i'm not pissed off or anything like that. I'll post whats up on Saturday when i'm there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts