Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks!
I'm the proud owner of a silver 2013 1LT manual. It has 23,000 miles on it currently. I bought it new and it's been great in terms of reliability, performance and most especially, gas mileage. Over the past few years, tough economic times and a divorce moved me from a 2004 Z06 to a 2008 Avalanche LT to my 2013 Cruze. I miss the Z06 (of course), but my Cruze has really been a great daily driver. It gets me to work and my kids to school and does all that I need it to do.
I found these forums earlier today while troubleshooting an electrical problem with my Cruze. I'll be taking my Cruze to the local dealership on Monday to have them check it out, but based on all of the great posts in the Service Issues forum, I feel like I have a lot of good info already in hand.

Greetings from central California!

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Welcome and remember, if you take it to the Chevy Dealer without any specific problems they are going to charge you about $105 an hour to look at it. Why not get the famous "Silverado" Oil change (not sure why they call my first 4 free Oil services that) for $39.95 or so and they should do a 34 point multi system inspection. Because this type of Inspection work is sometimes done by the Oil change kid, use the dealer only when needed, although it is great to meet them, especially when under warranty as you are! Happy Motoring!

·
Super Moderator
7,801 Posts
Welcome Cali Cruze.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hello folks!
I'm the proud owner of a silver 2013 1LT manual. It has 23,000 miles on it currently. I bought it new and it's been great in terms of reliability, performance and most especially, gas mileage. Over the past few years, tough economic times and a divorce moved me from a 2004 Z06 to a 2008 Avalanche LT to my 2013 Cruze. I miss the Z06 (of course), but my Cruze has really been a great daily driver. It gets me to work and my kids to school and does all that I need it to do.
I found these forums earlier today while troubleshooting an electrical problem with my Cruze. I'll be taking my Cruze to the local dealership on Monday to have them check it out, but based on all of the great posts in the Service Issues forum, I feel like I have a lot of good info already in hand.

Greetings from central California!
Hello from the Mitten State, Cajackal2002!

I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying your Cruze, and are continuing to love the reliability and performance. However, I apologize for unexpected electrical concerns.

If you need any additional assistance with anything further, feel free to let me know. I would be happy to look into this, and get in touch with the dealership on your behalf. I look forward to your updates from your service appointment!

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk. Let us know how your dealership trip goes.

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts