Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

2013-2014 Cruze stop-sale went out across dealerships this morning.

10889 Views 74 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  Jim Frye
Dont have a link to the TSB at the moment if someone wants to link it. But a Dealership stop sale has been ordered on 2013-2014 Cruzes for possible defective driver side airbag component. Hopefully more details soon.
Reactions: Tomko
Dont have a link to the TSB at the moment if someone wants to link it. But a Dealership stop sale has been ordered on 2013-2014 Cruzes for possible defective driver side airbag component. Hopefully more details soon.
See more
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When you post this type of news for the CRUZE, without a link it is meaningless? Seems no one else in the United States knows what you seem to know?
Just relaying the message my dealerships owner relayed to us this morning. From what I understand there WONT be a recall. and its merely a stop sale to prevent a few vehicles from certain batches within a mere 60 day window from slipping out with a faulty airbag part. News on the stop sale has been released as of last friday. So other people know besides me...just not you clearly.

· Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You are calling it a Stop Sale, a TSB & a Recall? When you figure out what it is get back to me?
A: Might be time to stop talking you're making yourself look like a fool, I said there WAS NOT a recall.

B: It IS a stop sale due to a problem with a potentially faulty part. Faulty part means needs servicing,GM requiring service done by dealers means there is a service bulletin, always.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.