Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

2013-2014 Cruze stop-sale went out across dealerships this morning.

10874 Views 74 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  Jim Frye
Dont have a link to the TSB at the moment if someone wants to link it. But a Dealership stop sale has been ordered on 2013-2014 Cruzes for possible defective driver side airbag component. Hopefully more details soon.
Reactions: Tomko
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Dont have a link to the TSB at the moment if someone wants to link it. But a Dealership stop sale has been ordered on 2013-2014 Cruzes for possible defective driver side airbag component. Hopefully more details soon.
When you post this type of news for the CRUZE, without a link it is meaningless? Seems no one else in the United States knows what you seem to know?

· Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Yes Jim but that was issued a year ago, not breaking news as of today or the other day as the O/P claims? And in answer to Oilburner I just had to drink a gallon of GoLitely for an upper and lower GI tomorrow, Lemon flavored!

41000 AIR BAGS:FRONTAL
Bulletin No:PI-0992
Date of Bulletin:08/06/2013
Summary Description:
GM: THIS PI IS INFORMING DEALERSHIPS ABOUT HOW TO OBTAIN A SIR COIL LOCKING CLIP AND IT'S PURPOSE. ALSO INCLUDED MAKE/MODEL CHEVROLET CRUZE MY2014 *JS​

· Premium Member
5,301 Posts
That is horrible. She lost her left eye over the CRUZE by allegedly bumping the car in front of her. From someone who almost was smashed to death by a Semi with glass exploding into my eye and throat a few moths ago, I hope her results are positive! It was one thing being afraid of the axle, another with these 10 bombs that can explode now?

· Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Are there others here who received a recall notice via Federal Express? I have not heard of that? In fact just received a Post Card from my selling dealer, something about my axle? Just get me the parts please, 10 weeks & waiting...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.