Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name Corey and my 2013 Chevy Cruze 1.4 turbo it has 103000 miles on it just had the valve cover replaced at 100,000 miles but the car has me stumped. I have several codes P0097 sensor 2 circuit low bank 1, P0113 sensor 1 circuit high, P11C2, and P2227 barometric pressure circuit range/ performance. I have changed the map sensor Acdelco #213-4760 and Acdelco #55568175. I’ve checked all the wires and they all look good. But still won’t start just cranks and cranks. I’ve cleared the codes and unhooked the battery but can’t get rid of the light or start it might start 1 out of 10 times and run rough and sound like a lawn mower. Please help

Hello again so ive reset the fuel trim and idle something and cleared the codes. Now i'm getting 4 new codes P0016 crank shaft position/ intake camshaft position not plausible , P0017 Crankshaft position/ exhaust camshaft position not plausible, P00EB intake air temperature sensor 3 circuit high voltage , and P0236 Turbocharger boost sensor performance.

Ive replace the crank shaft position sensor and 2 camshaft position sensors and the bad map sensor. The car now just clicks doesnt even try to start and when you try to jump across with screw driver it clicks too took the starter off to have tested and came back good. Please help im stumped never had this many problems before??? What do i do next???
think it mightve jumped time???

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,315 Posts
Hello my name Corey and my 2013 Chevy Cruze 1.4 turbo it has 103000 miles on it just had the valve cover replaced at 100,000 miles but the car has me stumped. I have several codes P0097 sensor 2 circuit low bank 1, P0113 sensor 1 circuit high, P11C2, and P2227 barometric pressure circuit range/ performance. I have changed the map sensor Acdelco #213-4760 and Acdelco #55568175. I’ve checked all the wires and they all look good. But still won’t start just cranks and cranks. I’ve cleared the codes and unhooked the battery but can’t get rid of the light or start it might start 1 out of 10 times and run rough and sound like a lawn mower. Please help

Hello again so ive reset the fuel trim and idle something and cleared the codes. Now i'm getting 4 new codes P0016 crank shaft position/ intake camshaft position not plausible , P0017 Crankshaft position/ exhaust camshaft position not plausible, P00EB intake air temperature sensor 3 circuit high voltage , and P0236 Turbocharger boost sensor performance.

Ive replace the crank shaft position sensor and 2 camshaft position sensors and the bad map sensor. The car now just clicks doesnt even try to start and when you try to jump across with screw driver it clicks too took the starter off to have tested and came back good. Please help im stumped never had this many problems before??? What do i do next???
think it mightve jumped time???
What are you not telling us about your car?

Usually the P0097 is caused by a bad #2 IAT (internally shorted or open or otherwise damaged), but it could also be:
No reference voltage to the #2 IAT sensor due to an open wire
Excessively high intake air temperatures
Short to ground on signal circuit
Damaged IAT connector
Bad PCM
Read more at: P0097 Intake Air Temperature Sensor 2 Circuit Low Input

A code P0113 may mean that one or more of the following has happened:

Internally failed IAT sensor Faulty connection at IAT sensor
Open in IAT ground circuit or signal circuit
Short to voltage in IAT signal circuit or reference circuit IAT harness and/or wiring routed too close to high-voltage wiring (e.g. alternator, spark plug cables, etc.)
Faulty PCM (less likely but not impossible)
Read more at: OBD-II Trouble Code: P0113 Intake Air Temperature Circuit High Input

P11C2 CHEVROLET Possible Causes

Faulty Intake Air Humidity Sensor
Intake Air Humidity Sensor harness is open or shorted
Intake Air Humidity Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
Read more at: P11c2 Chevrolet - Intake Air Humidity Sensor Circuit Low Voltage

Causes for this P2227 code may include:

Defective or damaged BAP (Barometric Air pressure) sensor
Defective or damaged electrical connector
Wiring issue (e.g. open, short, corrosion)
Electrical short (internal or mechanical)
Loose electrical connection
Heat damage
Mechanical malfunction causing altered BAP readings
ECM (Engine Control Module) issue
Read more at: P2227 Barometric Pressure Sensor A Range/Performance

P0016
Causes may include:
Timing chain stretched,
Misalignment of timing chain
Tone ring on crankshaft slipped/broken
Tone ring on camshaft slipped/broken
Bad crank sensor
Bad cam sensor
Damaged wiring to crank/cam sensor
Timing belt/chain tensioner damaged
Read more at: P0016 Crankshaft Camshaft Position Correlation DTC

P0017 Causes may include:

Timing chain stretched,
Misalignment of timing chain
Tone ring on crankshaft slipped/broken
Tone ring on camshaft slipped/broken
Bad crank sensor
Bad cam sensor
Damaged wiring to crank/cam sensor
Timing belt/chain tensioner damaged
An improperly torqued crankshaft balancer
A mis-built or mis-timed engine
A loose or missing crankshaft balancer bolt
The CMP actuator solenoid stuck open
The CMP actuator stuck in a position other than 0 degrees
Read more at: P0017 Crankshaft Position - Camshaft Position Correlation (Bank 1 Sensor B)

Code : P00EB
Marque : GMC
Description : P00EB GMC Intake Air Temperature Sensor 3 Circuit High Voltage
Causes possibles :
  • Faulty Intake Air Temperature sensor
  • Intake Air Temperature sensor harness is open or shorted
  • Intake Air Temperature sensor circuit poor electrical connection
Read more at: P00EB - GMC - CarDiag : A Mechanic In Your Pocket
https://www.cardiag.me/obd2-en/p00eb-gmc/
Potential causes for this code, P0236, to set are:

Vacuum supply
Pinched, collapsed or broken vacuum lines
Faulty control solenoid
Faulty PCM
Read more at: P0236 Turbocharger Boost Sensor A Range Performance

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.