Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my car to the shop because I notice the car was overheating but the temp gauge never raised indicating it was overheating . At the same time the error indicator came on and stabaltrk service and traction control service errors came on . So the repair shop said they found the issue that is was a cracked thermostat housing and a hose they replaced it and called me and said my car was ready to go . So I pick my car up crank it and notice the error warning light was still on and I said I would take care of it tomorrow because I did not have time to take it back cause I was running late for work . Well on the way the stabaltrk and traction control service message came on and also the car was sputtering and shaking especially when it tryed to accelerate . Does anyone what might be possible wrong with the car ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright I will do that I also notice when I got home from work this morning that i poped the hood , and notice that the radiator resvior was gurgling/Bolling and I did some research and they said could be a blown head gasket to check the oil cap and the oil cap was fine was not white . So I am fed taking it back to the dealer today to check the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts