Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I really hope that you guys may be able to help me out. I have been experiencing idling and minor acceleration issues. It started ~1 week ago, I was idling at a stop light and my car started to vibrate or shake for a split second and the RPMs would move ever so slightly. Now it has become increasingly worse/more frequent, where the vibrations are back to back it almost feels like my automatic is going to stall. The last two days when I accelerate I will get a slight loss of power to the pedal and the car feels like it jumps forward. I know that I want to take it to a mechanic but I would like to have some idea about what might be going on before I go some where. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Please help!

·
Administrator
25,603 Posts
In another week or so your car will most likely throw a CEL P0171. These were the exact symptoms my ECO MT had when my PCV valve failed. This is covered under the powertrain warranty.

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
Throw the transmission into "Manual" and see if it goes away. I seem to remember there's a transmission problem that will do something like that - but only in automatic mode.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts