Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help me figure this out. Again, this car doesn't have fuses for low beams only high beams. High beams work perfectly fine but of course BOTH low beams don't work.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Please help me figure this out. Again, this car doesn't have fuses for low beams only high beams. High beams work perfectly fine but of course BOTH low beams don't work.
Check F8 and F9 in the fuse box in the instrument panel (above the driver's left knee). F8 should be the left low beam, F9 the right.

In the owner's manual, these are simply listed as BCM, but my schematics show they supply the BCM circuits feeding the low beams.

HTH.
Doug

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check F8 and F9 in the fuse box in the instrument panel (above the driver's left knee). F8 should be the left low beam, F9 the right.

In the owner's manual, these are simply listed as BCM, but my schematics show they supply the BCM circuits feeding the low beams.

HTH.
Doug

Just checked the fuses and they're good.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Just checked the fuses and they're good.
Time to get out the meter. With the low beams on, see if you can measure +12V on the hot wire at the bulb sockets. See if you get continuity to GND on the return wires. Maybe you're getting power at the bulbs but have a bad GND connection.

BTW, have you checked that the bulbs are good?

Doug

1 - 4 of 4 Posts