Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
So I have a 2013 Chevy Cruze LTZ and I've taken it to three different places I've taken it to two dealerships first dealership that Chevy told me I had a transmission leak and that it was going to cost me $2,300 because they had to pull the whole transmission out I took it to another transmission shop and they said that they can't really see a leak from the transmission I took it to the second dealership they said I have a leak coming from the coolant supply line to the turbocharger now they're going to charge me $400 is this a hard repair any thoughts or discussions on this has anybody had this happen to their car

Also I have a special warranty for the coolant but it says it's not covered under warranty wouldn't you think of this would be covered under that warranty for the coolant because it is a coolant supply line am I wrong

Any information or suggestions would be so greatly appreciated

And my car only has 75000 miles on it it also doesn't fall under the powertrain warranty that expired at 60000 miles

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only coolant related component that had a special warranty on the 1.4T was the water pump.
Yah I know thank you. It's just my assumption would be that if it's any sort of a coolant line it would be covered with some sort but I know I'm wrong but thank you very much

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
And my car only has 75000 miles on it it also doesn't fall under the powertrain warranty that expired at 60000 miles
I believe it's 5 years/100,000 miles for the 2013 model year. But you've probably timed out.

First step is to figure out what's really leaking. There is a line to the turbo, and I don't think it's that hard to change.

·
Registered
48 Posts
If it is either of those turbo coolant lines you can access underneath after dropping the cat out of the way

1 - 6 of 6 Posts