Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all i need your help. I have my car but know i have a huge issue. I changed my oil, with aftermarket parts, then this message start showing up. Beeping, so i stop the car. Oil was present, no wierd sounds on the motor.
So i came back, did the following thing:

1. replace the low oil pressure sensor
2. Replaced the low oil pressure Sensor connector
3. Put new oil filter (ac delco)
4. Put gages to check oil pressure, there is oil pressure..

but still the alarm and message shows... what else could it be? Anyone had this issue before?

all started when i changed oil and filter. I use synthetic oil full.

i dont know what to do, mechanic cant find the problem. Dealer want to replace the engine...i said no!!!Its not under warranty. 175k miles

· Premium Member
5,301 Posts
The more subscribers you have, the more you can consistently achieve high view counts on your videos.So wondering how to get boost in subscribers count just do a simple thing register at ytbpals.com for free YouTube subscribers.
Get Lost
Eddie, when u said reset, do they had to reset it with the scanner?
II don't know, my Brand New CRUZE was picked up at my house and came back a couple of days later smelling like Salesman Cologne

· Premium Member
7,543 Posts
I changed my oil, with aftermarket parts,
What aftermarket parts? If it's the oil filter, I'd change it. They're cheap enough.

What oil are you using? If it's the wrong type, that can be your problem. By in large, it needs to be 5W-30 (or maybe 10W-30) synthetic.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What aftermarket parts? If it's the oil filter, I'd change it. They're cheap enough.

What oil are you using? If it's the wrong type, that can be your problem. By in large, it needs to be 5W-30 (or maybe 10W-30) synthetic.
I did purchase AC delco and did thr 5w-30W full syntetic, still doing it.. i dont know what else to do..

· Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
14,161 Posts
Hi all i need your help. I have my car but know i have a huge issue. I changed my oil, with aftermarket parts, then this message start showing up. Beeping, so i stop the car. Oil was present, no wierd sounds on the motor.
So i came back, did the following thing:

1. replace the low oil pressure sensor
2. Replaced the low oil pressure Sensor connector
3. Put new oil filter (ac delco)
4. Put gages to check oil pressure, there is oil pressure..

but still the alarm and message shows... what else could it be? Anyone had this issue before?

all started when i changed oil and filter. I use synthetic oil full.

i dont know what to do, mechanic cant find the problem. Dealer want to replace the engine...i said no!!!Its not under warranty. 175k miles
Welcome Aboard!(y)

What was the message and what are the codes?

· Administrator
14,161 Posts

· Administrator
14,161 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I did all of it, change sensor, cable connector, oil filter.. and still does it.. they only thing im missing is to change again the oil and put brand new oil synthetic 5-30w... it has 200k miles already...

I dont want to change the oil pump, pressure looks good

1 - 20 of 20 Posts