Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on this website since Sept. 13 when I bought my Cruze! Absolutely love the car and this website provides much inspiration and tons of knowledge about the car! Excited to see what this spring brings when the weather is warmer!

Reactions: XtremeRevolution

·
Registered
24 Posts
WOW that's a lot of speaker, lol. I'm searching for a license plate rubber mat to cut down on the vibration noise on the outside of my car. What have you done if anything to remedy vibration noise?

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk and congrats on your Cruze.

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Welcome to cruzetalk. Please feel free to post more pictures of that beautiful looking car of yours =]. There is tons of how-to threads on here for for modifications, and we have a section for owner projects as well. Feel free to ask for any help on here that you need. We are here to help=]. Happy cruzen days

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW that's a lot of speaker, lol. I'm searching for a license plate rubber mat to cut down on the vibration noise on the outside of my car. What have you done if anything to remedy vibration noise?
Haven't done anything to cut down on the rattling noise other than removing the license plate cover on the trunk lid. Like the plastic or metal piece that outlines the entire plate. Now ive heard dynamatting the trunk lid on the inside helps alot....I have not tried it but plan on picking some up this spring time!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to cruzetalk. Please feel free to post more pictures of that beautiful looking car of yours =]. There is tons of how-to threads on here for for modifications, and we have a section for owner projects as well. Feel free to ask for any help on here that you need. We are here to help=]. Happy cruzen days
I tried to upload some and the upload box wouldnt load... :/

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
I'm searching for a license plate rubber mat to cut down on the vibration noise on the outside of my car. What have you done if anything to remedy vibration noise?
- I hated the rattle from the rear plate when closing the trunk(sounded so cheap) and got the dynamat kit - from Amazon. One of the vendors had a 2 for the price of one deal. Did my Cruze and my GTO. Much better now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
- I hated the rattle from the rear plate when closing the trunk(sounded so cheap) and got the dynamat kit - from Amazon. One of the vendors had a 2 for the price of one deal. Did my Cruze and my GTO. Much better now.
thanks! good to know!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmm still couldnt upload pics!

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
I tried to upload some and the upload box wouldnt load... :/
Sounds like another issue with the site. Its been acting weird lately. Have you tried uploading them using the mobile app? Or do you have that on your phone even?

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Welcome to Cruze Talk! So glads that you love your Cruze. Denver is one of my favorite cities. It's just so beautiful there. Anyway feel free to send me a private message anytime you have a question.

Happy New Year,

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Mid-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Chevrolet
Auto part Engine Vehicle Car Automotive engine part
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Chevrolet

Here are a few photos so far...lately it has been snowy and cold and just havent felt like snapping photos...Ill take some photos of the subs and amps today and hopefully post into a build log.

Reactions: Starks8

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
View attachment 55817 View attachment 55825 View attachment 55833 View attachment 55841

Here are a few photos so far...lately it has been snowy and cold and just havent felt like snapping photos...Ill take some photos of the subs and amps today and hopefully post into a build log.
Thats a really nice color =]. That color white really shines. Nice pics btw. And yes, you should definately do a build thread for your cruze so we can keep track of your progress so far. Ive got a build thread so maybe you can check mine out and get some ideas for yours lol =]. Keep up the modding. Happy cruzen days my friend...

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Hey....alright, Denver is my kind of city....love those Broncos!!

Nice car...trying to figure out what to do about that rattle with the license plate. I wadded up some duct tape and pasted it to the underside of the plate thinking that would do it, but, to no avail! Let me know if you all find a solution.

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Hey....alright, Denver is my kind of city....love those Broncos!!

Nice car...trying to figure out what to do about that rattle with the license plate. I wadded up some duct tape and pasted it to the underside of the plate thinking that would do it, but, to no avail! Let me know if you all find a solution.
Get some rubber bumper stops that will fit I'm behind the plate and stick them on the existing ones if there is some that has double sided tape with them.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Welcome and Congrat's.

I've always liked the white RS's.

Reactions: Starks8
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.