Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I just picked up a new LTZ w/RS package last week and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with it so far. We test drove a couple others but she ended up liking this one the most because it looked "sporty" with the RS package. Already we have put undercoating and rust proofing (since we're in MN) and 50% window tint on it. I am also looking for opinions on paint protection for the front end if anyone has any.
The day we bought it:

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Great looking Cruze! The LTZ RS looks super classy and grown up in the Silver Ice Metallic color. Can we get some more pics?!

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Can't beat the rs front bumper and ltz wheels for the sporty look. Congrats.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I am planning on getting some more pictures put up when I take them after I get the Reflective Concepts bow tie overlays this week. It already has the windows tinted but I am not sure how much more we are going to do with it.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Thanks! I am planning on getting some more pictures put up when I take them after I get the Reflective Concepts bow tie overlays this week. It already has the windows tinted but I am not sure how much more we are going to do with it.
So the picture you put up shows your Cruze with the 50% tint on it already?

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
My wife and I just picked up a new LTZ w/RS package last week and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with it so far. We test drove a couple others but she ended up liking this one the most because it looked "sporty" with the RS package. Already we have put undercoating and rust proofing (since we're in MN) and 50% window tint on it. I am also looking for opinions on paint protection for the front end if anyone has any.
The day we bought it:
For front end paint protection you can get a 3M clear bra put on your Cruze.

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
The day we bought it:
I have the exact same Cruze you have except my 2013 Cruze LTZ RS is in black granite metallic.

What options does your Cruze LTZ RS have?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have the exact same Cruze you have except my 2013 Cruze LTZ RS is in black granite metallic.

What options does your Cruze LTZ RS have?
According to the dealer the only option that it doesnt have is the navigation. But since we have onstar it doesn't really matter because they can send us directions.

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Congratulations and welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forums! The RS really does look nice in silver! Great choice!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 36 Posts