Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states I am the proudest owner of a 2013 cyber gray RS cruze. Just picked it up today and still can't believe it is mine. I love it and the six speed manual is a joy to drive! And hey the 18's that it came with aree spectacular. I can't wait to find a cruze club in southern ontario.

All the best Chris

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
:welcome::coolpics:

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Great car ... With the "Really Sexy" package too... Well done sir. Lots of people Cruzin around ON so you should fit right in :) Ill be driving through Tor myself enroute to Kingston in May. Go scope XRs (at least I think it was XR...) "resonator delete" post. Breathes much nicer and more sexually stimulating turbo spool sound. Good starting mod :) also... CruzeTalk etiquette demands you post pics. Allow me to also recommend you look into a trifecta tune while you are here :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: Sunline Fan

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Chris. Sounds like you have a very attractive Cruze. I really admire the Cyber Gray. I wish they had that color earlier!

I am also going to demand pics. :) Enjoy the forum!

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Now I like that definition!
Well what else could that POSSIBLY stand for? ;) Now we just have to get you to catch the mod bug. More pics!

Reactions: Sunline Fan
1 - 8 of 8 Posts