Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys some of you have been asking so here we go. I'll be taking orders for the posters from now until June 16th. If you want one I must know before then so I can place the order. Also please let me know by then, some of you already have, if you'd like any other personalized prints and/or digital files. The cost is going to be $27 for the poster and they're 16x24. For those of you who want other prints or digital files, I can offer a discount if you also plan on purchacing a poster. Please reach me through email at [email protected] or if you have me on facebook you can message me there to. I will need your CruzeTalk name, your actual name, and your shipping address. As far as payment goes, I prefer PayPal. But cash or money order would be cool to. Like I said, let me know ASAP so I can get the order put in.

-Jacob Balakier

Email/PayPal me here ----> [email protected]

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Can you repost the image of the lordstown poster? Cant seem to find it anywhere.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Mine came today it looks awesome can't wait to get t up on my wall.

Sent from my Droid

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
yea I framed minr I also had to cut some of my poster but its up also.

Sent from my Droid

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.