Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I normally don't drive the Cruze,I was in a slow moving line of cars today and noticed the car would pulsate over and over,feels like someone is bumping the car in the rear.It does this when rolling forward with brake lightly applied.Wife says it has always does this? I find it annoying

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Do a search for those particular symtoms !

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After research I'm beginning to be less impressed with my purchase,not knocking the car but there are alot of ongoing issues that date back to the Cruze's release and alot of run arounds by many to find a cure for mystery issues that come and go.I guess I'll schedule a service on my 3600 mile Cruze

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes ..
I am thinling that the cruzen that you own is too new and needs to be broken in a bit more .. do have the spark plug Gaps checked to verify that they are all set to the proper dwell of 0.028 . Other individuals have tried using the manual mode on the transmission and start out in 2nd gear and this has resolved this surging feeeling ..

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll give that a try in M, I've come across this issue but it's described differently in wording,by what I gather it is going from neutral to drive causing the rocking sensation.I have a service scheduled for a oil change so I'll mention it to them.Thanks

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hi Carolinacruze! Please feel free to send us a message if you have any questions or need assistance during your next dealership visit. Erica and I would be happy to assist you.

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.