Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i thought i had read that iphone 4 wouldnt stream with mylink via bluetooth

i tried anyways when i got the car a year ago, and it didnt work....thought no big deal, 90% of my driving is long trips, i'll use usb and charge the battery

this week, it just all of a sudden starting working, i didnt do anything to make it to work, which is cool cuz now i commute in it daily short trips, way handy.

DUNNO IF I WAS MCSTEAKEN AND IT SHOULDA ALWAYS WORKED OR IF SOMETHING GOT UPDATED VIA ONSTAR OR????

i searched to try to find the thread(s) telling me iphone wouldnt work, no success

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,349 Posts
It worked flawlessly with a rental Cruze I had.

And works with our Toyota system too.

Shrug. My dad has had problems with his iPad dropping connections to some Bluetooth speakers. One day he restored it and said it's worked brilliantly ever since.

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
My 4s works in mine, though I've never purposely tried to use it. I just connect it with the USB cable. While I was traveling this summer, the USB didn't seem to want to work and somehow the car automatically started playing music via bluetooth, very odd. I prefer using it hooked through USB.

*edit* also, if I have my Jambox on in the garage (which, if you aren't familiar is a Bluetooth speaker for iPhone) and I start my Cruze for just a second to move it, the Jambox will stop playing. :|

Sent with iLove

1 - 5 of 5 Posts