Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[FONT=&quot]For sale is a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT Manual in Tungsten Metallic with a Jet Black premium interior. It has a 1.4L Turbo engine and a 6-speed manual transmission. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Along with the 1LT trim level, it is also equipped with the Driver Convenience Package: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-Driver 6-Way Power Seat Adjuster[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Driver/Front Passenger Illuminated Vanity Mirrors[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Auto Dimming Inside Rearview Mirror[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Outside Heated Power-Adjustable Body-Color Mirrors[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]and the Technology Package:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-Chevy MyLink 7-inch color touchscreen with AM/FM/SiriusXM, full Bluetooth capability, AUX, and USB[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Rear Back-Up Camera[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There are currently 39,250 miles on the odometer, but this will continue to increase as I am still driving the car. It is under powertrain warranty.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I custom ordered this vehicle, it was purchased new in mid-August 2014. I made sure it had everything you would want in a comfortable economy car. It was used primarily to commute to law school and for the last 18 months has been driven approximately ten miles a day to work. I have treated this car with the utmost care.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It shifts beautifully and has a very easy to use clutch. Both the engine and transmission still drive like new. All oil changes were performed on schedule by either the dealer or myself. I always use Mobil 1 oil and OEM oil filters. The oil was last changed on June 30, 2018.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The interior is in excellent shape as pictured. I am an adult non-smoker and no pets or children have ever been in this car. The backseat has probably been used less than 5 times. WeatherTech floormats have been used in the front since day one and are included (along with the unused OEM front mats). The spacious trunk is also in great shape. The A/C blows cold just as it did the day I bought it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The exterior is in very good shape for the age/mileage. As with any car driven on the highway, there are a fair amount of small rock chips. As you can see in the pictures, the car overall looks great. There was one "accident" in August 2017. The car was sideswiped while parked on the driver-side rear quarter panel. The damage was to a very small area and purely cosmetic. Only the paint was damaged, nothing was bent or dented. It was repaired professionally at Suburban Collision of Troy and looks perfect. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The front tires were replaced in late August 2018 and the rear tires are still in good shape.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am selling simply because I am moving on to something sportier. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this car and it is very fun to drive, I will miss it. This is a great everyday/commuter car. If you are looking for a (rare) manual, you probably won't find another like it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please PM me with any questions or requests to check it out in person, I will respond quickly. I am located in Troy, Michigan. The price is $11,000 and I am open to reasonable offers. No trades. Please do not waste either of our time with lowball offers. I do not need any help selling.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you are reading this, the car is still available.

*PICTURES TO COME*[/FONT]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts