Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm putting a feeler out for my car to see if anyone is interested. It is green exterior, cream and brown interior. Mods: 45hp Efi-live tune and delete- particulate filter and SCR taken out. Spectre CAI. 5k HID bulbs and balasts. LED interior and licence plate bulbs. 2015 front bumper cover w/ DRL's. Rockville 10 inch Sub+ Amp in the trunk. It does have salvage title from a front end hit about 2.5 years ago. I had driven it around 8,000 miles since the repair. I'm located in northwestern PA if you want to see it in person. Car has lots of power and a pleasant exhaust note. Looking to sell because I have two other vehicles to drive. Also have a good set of snow tires I'll sell for $550. You can text me @8145725615. Asking $9,000. Will add pictures soon

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,593 Posts
I'm putting a feeler out for my car to see if anyone is interested. It is green exterior, cream and brown interior. Mods: 45hp Efi-live tune and delete- particulate filter and SCR taken out. Spectre CAI. 5k HID bulbs and balasts. LED interior and licence plate bulbs. 2015 front bumper cover w/ DRL's. Rockville 10 inch Sub+ Amp in the trunk. It does have salvage title from a front end hit about 2.5 years ago. I had driven it around 8,000 miles since the repair. I'm located in northwestern PA if you want to see it in person. Car has lots of power and a pleasant exhaust note. Looking to sell because I have two other vehicles to drive. Also have a good set of snow tires I'll sell for $550. You can text me @8145725615. Asking $9,000. Will add pictures soon
Please post some pictures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts