Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
If it is a participating Dealer . and I would think they are considering that is the new incentive for 2014 !

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hi cruzechef2012

Yes they do. Here is the information posted on Chevrolet website and the link so that you can go and read more information.

Chevrolet 2-Year Scheduled Maintenance coverage is included with the purchase or lease of new 2014 Chevrolet models.

Chevrolet 2-Year Scheduled Maintenance includes only the following:

• 2-year/24,000-mile Scheduled Maintenance (whichever comes first; up to a total of four service events):
    • ACDelco dexos1[SUP]®[/SUP]Oil and ACDelco Oil Filter Change (excludes Spark EV)
    • 4-wheel Tire Rotation (excludes dual rear wheel vehicles, all Corvette models and select Camaro models - ZL1 model and 1LE package cars – due to their unidirectional tires; see Owner’s Manual for details)
    • 27-Point Vehicle Inspection (MPVI)
Chevrolet 2-Year Scheduled Maintenance

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
5,722 Posts
No problem. That's exciting news. Be sure to post a few pictures when you get it. Send me a message if you have any other questions.

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yes it includes Dexos 2 and DEF fluid as well CosmosGoat.

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

I was told by my dealer DEF was NOT included. Is there documentation someplace stating that it is?

·
5,722 Posts
CosmosGoat,

Please private message us the name of your GM dealership and your VIN so we can speak with your dealership's warranty manager. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.