Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

What do I have, a 1LT or a 1 1/2 LT?

"Drivers who step up to the 2LT ($22,000) add a power driver's seat, leather upholstery with heated front seats and Chevrolet's MyLink 7-inch center-mounted touchscreen. The Cruze Diesel ($25,500) is equipped like the 2LT."

My car has power cloth drivers seat, a MyLink 7-inch center-mounted touchscreen with navigation, and a backup camera. Is it a 1LT or 2LT?

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
Off the top of my head, I'm not sure how to tell. With cloth seats, I suspect it may be a 1LT with options.

You can probably tell by the VIN, but it may require checking the VIN with GM rather than just decoding the individual letters.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, kinda thought I had a 1LT.
If I was ordering any car to be built I wouldn't get the leather, I perfer cloth. Knowing that most leather trims and non-seating areas would be made up with mostly vinyl , such as the dash and doors… i'd feel cheated. I actually like the cloth trims and seating better, both being better looking and more comfortable anyway.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,642 Posts
The first thing is to look at the emblems on the back. Is it LT or 2LT? If they were removed or you think were changed, the next thing is to get the build sheet from the dealer if you bought from a GM / Chevy Dealership. You can go back and ask any time. If you bought from a private party, you can register with www.MyChevrolet.com and ask a customer care rep. I would only do that as a last resort as they are pretty busy most of the time. Lastly, you could try and decode your build codes that are on you glove box door yourself. A little time consuming, but doable. Just be careful as GM has been known to reuse codes for different things. Use that info and go to sites like https://www.cars.com/research/chevrolet-cruze-2014/trims/ or https://www.autoblog.com/buy/2014-Chevrolet-Cruze/specs/ and compare what you found with what is listed.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks,
I have both the Technology Package

$570 MSRP
Radio: Chevrolet MyLink AM/FM Stereo w/CD Player
Chevrolet MyLink
Rear Vision Camera

&

1LT Driver Convenience Package