Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Been browsing these forums the last few weeks trying to help a friend out. Her car threw multiple codes( I will attach pics) and then had the reduced engine power issue. I replaced the throttle body and I know I have to replace the valve cover and that probably means the PCV is gone/bad. Im going to buy one of the work around kits. My question is could the PCV and throttle body cause all these codes? Thanks in advance!!

Also is there any easier way to relearn the idle? I've tried that ludicrous procedure twice and the reduced engine power is still there.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,423 Posts
Hi all. Been browsing these forums the last few weeks trying to help a friend out. Her car threw multiple codes( I will attach pics) and then had the reduced engine power issue. I replaced the throttle body and I know I have to replace the valve cover and that probably means the PCV is gone/bad. Im going to buy one of the work around kits. My question is could the PCV and throttle body cause all these codes? Thanks in advance!!

Also is there any easier way to relearn the idle? I've tried that ludicrous procedure twice and the reduced engine power is still there.
Welcome Aboard!(y)

Type in the codes please.

Read this:
2011-2016 Cruze 1.4 PCV Valve Cover/Intake Manifold Issues

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze
here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts