Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is just a temp post until I get around to formatting and adding pictures.

I have for sale a 2014 Chevy Cruze 2.0L Turbo Diesel. This car was purchased new, by me, and I have all of the service records for it. I have used Amsoil in the car for the last 3 oil changes. Tires are new Pirelli Cinturato 235/50 with less than 5k miles on them. This car has every option available, except for the following: Nav, Blind spot monitoring, and fog lights.
Extra's include:
*3M 15% colorsure window tint all around, plus the top of the windshield.
*All interior and exterior 'white' lights have been replaced with high quality, pure white, LED's from Diode Dynamics, including super bright reverse lights. (Purchased through XtremeRevolution)
*Includes 2 12" Dayton Audio subwoofers, in a custom made box (made by our very own XtremeRevolution) that fits the trunk so perfectly. Includes Hifonics Amp (I forget the wattage)
*Trifecta Tune (cable not included)
*Multicolor footwell lighting
*Shark fin antenna

I am currently located in Pensacola, FL. Queries regarding the vehicle can be posted here, or text at 9 one 3-48 one-257 five. I am asking 16,200 OBO. Please keep in mind that the tires were $800, the subs+equipment was $600, Trifecta tune is $450, tint was $300, Shark fin was $120, and the LED's were $120.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Sounds like a great machine. Why are you parting with it?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am selling it because I saw a 2016 Camaro...and now I plan to order one. Plus I don't drive nearly as much as I used to.

·
2,170 Posts
I am selling it because I saw a 2016 Camaro...and now I plan to order one. Plus I don't drive nearly as much as I used to.
If it's not a V8 Camaro I will be disappointed. I hope you make the right choice.

·
Registered
2014 Cruze 1LT with Tech and Convenience Pkgs.
349 Posts
Would you entertain selling the sound equipment or the DD LED's?

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Did you not want to trade your CTD in?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AlcoholicPolak - Not at this time. Trying to move it all as one package right now.

Tomko - The dealer won't account for all the extras I have in it, and I still owe on it. Custom order Camaro will take 6-8 weeks anyway, so I figured I would try to get it sold on my own first.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Going to custom order a black 2SS with performance exhaust, red trimmed interior, and magnetic suspension. :)
Sounds like a great car and that V8 is to die for, that is, until you have to put about 16 gallons of premium in it and its gone in a few hours :( At current gas prices, that may not be of concern, BUT it always is for me with the competitors "Coyote" engine that just "sucks it up" . It'll pass near everything BUT a 991 TT and a gas station :):)

·
Registered
2014 Cruze 1LT with Tech and Convenience Pkgs.
349 Posts
Good luck, I'm surprised it took so long to get a bite. It was a great deal, I just can't justify the money having almost no income being a full-time student and already paying for my '14 1LT.

Reactions: chevrasaki

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Item sold. Thread closed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.