Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my 2014 Cruze Eco 6 speed, it's black and has the convienance package, 21k miles, car has performed well and has a lifetime mpg according to DIC 40.3 mpg. Will be happy to email pics or I can try and post here. I am a car guy, you can drop me a message. In service date was like 7/30/14. Always garaged. MSRP was $21,565

will post some pics soon, it looks great, no dings or dents, well cared for.

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reduced price to $12,900. Working on buying another Cruze.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm new to the Cruze scene, but been a long time Chevy guy. Daughter has a Cruze and now I'm thinking of picking one up. When you say that yours is the 6 spd, I assume that it's a 6 spd manual?

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it is a 6 speed manual.

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cant seem to find pics of my Cruze, If you want to see a pic from the Summer of 15, my fuelly.com id is dbenzoilburner, also has all of my fuel usage info there from Day 1 when car was new. I think that method shows a lifetime of 39.0 MPG. If not sold in a week or so will trade it in on another Cruze. I didn't do any modifications to the car.

Call or Text 317-440-1278 Doug

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
has to be over trade in amount. Probably just trade it in or keep it. Thanks for your such positive outlook.

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New price is $12,500

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Car no longer for sale. I am going to trade it in on Friday on a 15 Cruze diesel. Thanks

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Thread closed. If you need us to reopen, just PM any moderator.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.