Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone,
White
2014 Chevy Cruze LS (I think) cannot find where the model is located only can find engine specs
1.8 L 4 Cylinder engine
Approx. 56,000 miles
Central California

Came about this site when P2076 error code popped up. Found a thread in regards to the code, where two guys offered tremendous help. Hope to have continued support from this site and fellow Cruze owners as well as support others.

I love my Cruze

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
Love the “Valley”...spent a couple years in Fresno back around Y2K, good folks there.

Welcome aboard and Happy Cruzin’.

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Love the “Valley”...spent a couple years in Fresno back around Y2K, good folks there.

Welcome aboard and Happy Cruzin’.
Actually Fresno is one of the most dangerous areas of the Country but I love it, spent Summer Camp right outside Sequoia National Park in Three Rivers.

For Fresno, we found that the violent crime rate is one of the highest in the nation, across communities of all sizes (both large and small). Violent offenses tracked included rape, murder and non-negligent manslaughter, armed robbery, and aggravated assault, including assault with a deadly weapon.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
Yeah gotta valid point there Eddy on the Fresno crime rate, at least per capita anyway. But there are some nice parts there too like Clovis and Fig Garden. Sequoia redwoods are amazing.

Manny, don’t quote me on this but IIRC the 1.8L is indeed the LS trim level.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts