Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2014 cruze with 1.4L 2LT with RS package. The parts houses are telling me my car only comes with 15 or 16" tires. The door sticker and the tires themselves say 17" so it obviously from factory. They sold me $211 rotors and said they might fit, marked for 16" tires.

Anyone know my actual rotor size?

·
Reverend Red Bull
1,057 Posts
The 15"/16" designation is a piece of wrong data that is part of whatever database all the parts suppliers get their info from. In reality, the Cruze can have wheels anywhere from 16" to 18". In general, all of the gas Cruzes use the rotor that's marked as for 15" wheel, and the ones marked for 16" wheel are for the Diesel. The most accurate way to find out, though, is by bolt pattern. If the bolt pattern the rotor is designed for is 5x105, it will work on the gas models, but if it has a 5x115 bolt pattern, it is for the Diesel.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 15"/16" designation is a piece of wrong data that is part of whatever database all the parts suppliers get their info from. In reality, the Cruze can have wheels anywhere from 16" to 18". In general, all of the gas Cruzes use the rotor that's marked as for 15" wheel, and the ones marked for 16" wheel are for the Diesel. The most accurate way to find out, though, is by bolt pattern. If the bolt pattern the rotor is designed for is 5x105, it will work on the gas models, but if it has a 5x115 bolt pattern, it is for the Diesel.
Thank you very much for the info. I will return these rotors and get the 15" ones instead. More likely to actually fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts