Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just dove head first into the Cruze world last Friday. I got a 2014 ls, green and has only 17,000 miles. I'm very happy with it thus far as my previous car was a 2004 Kia Optima that was definetly showing its age. Among other issues it had was non working a/c. I have had to take it back to the dealer to fix my aux input, the music wouldn't play and they ended up replacing the module.
My vehicle also only came with a valet key, but the sent out for one of the nicer keys with the keyless stuff for me. I also don't have any mats in the car, is there a brand that y'all could suggest that will fit the Cruze well? I'm pretty excited I've never owned a car this new.

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
I just dove head first into the Cruze world last Friday. I got a 2014 ls, green and has only 17,000 miles. I'm very happy with it thus far as my previous car was a 2004 Kia Optima that was definetly showing its age. Among other issues it had was non working a/c. I have had to take it back to the dealer to fix my aux input, the music wouldn't play and they ended up replacing the module.
My vehicle also only came with a valet key, but the sent out for one of the nicer keys with the keyless stuff for me. I also don't have any mats in the car, is there a brand that y'all could suggest that will fit the Cruze well? I'm pretty excited I've never owned a car this new.
By no mats, you mean none at all? Not even the factory included carpet mats? Not sure about those if that's the case. If you're looking for rubber mats for winter then I recommend WeatherTech. I got them for my Cruze. They fit great and keep all the salt and sand off the flooring.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
I think I have a full set of carpet black new Cruze mats in a box, if you have interest let me know, be happy to take pics and give you a fair deal if you can use them. They are Oem.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Welcome to the forum and Cruze family as far as mats for all weather I always go weather tech they are well worth the money if you want carpet nothing fits like original equipment if they match I would suggest the black ones IndyDiesel has.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By no mats, you mean none at all? Not even the factory included carpet mats? Not sure about those if that's the case. If you're looking for rubber mats for winter then I recommend WeatherTech. I got them for my Cruze. They fit great and keep all the salt and sand off the flooring.
yeah, nothing. Even looked in my trunk. Is there a way to lock it so I don't have to fight the rush of the alarm going on while I wait for the key to come? I know about using the door handle lock just wondering if there's another way.

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Do you have any pictures?
I bought a couple years ago and just never used them. What is your zip code and I can give you a quote if you have interest.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
44224. I'm still shopping so if you have these thats a possibility.
We are pretty close, could ship them to you for $45. Would just need you to send money via PayPal or send me a check. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Hey Jpull. Congrats on the Cruze. Now, when you say your Cruze is green, are we talking the Rainforest Metallic?

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
If he doesnt want them i would like to buy them from you. Thanks.
They are for sale, he didn't respond, would be happy to sell them. Please send me a private message. Thank you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts