Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 LT****Hello all. I have this squeaking rubbing sound when i turn. I hear it when parking or backing out or when making u turns and simotaneosuly feel vibration in gas pedal. Anyone know what this is? Is it anything seroius? Anyone else has this problem. Thanks guys

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
2013 LT****Hello all. I have this squeaking rubbing sound when i turn. I hear it when parking or backing out or when making u turns and simotaneosuly feel vibration in gas pedal. Anyone know what this is? Is it anything seroius? Anyone else has this problem. Thanks guys
We do understand why this squeaking sound is concerning for you, Mo Cruze. If you’re thinking you’d like to have a certified technician take a look, feel free to send us a private message. As we have your contact information and VIN stored in our internal database, just be sure to verify your current mileage and preferred dealership.

Sincerely,

Jasmine
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got it fixed. It was some coil got to find the name. But the rubber boot or something was swelling up and rubbing against everything especially when it was hot out here in florida. you didnt even have to be driving could just move steering wheel back and forth to hear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts