Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for some new Vent Visors, I prefer the stick on type. I currently have the Auto Ventshade 94611 and I cant stand them. That stupid tab that is supposed to go under the mirror was a no go, so that had to be trimmed. They are sharp, and overall poor quality. I really want top find a set that is better quality and also covers the blank window in the rear.
Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
7,737 Posts
Weathertech?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Those are nice. Not sure how the brackets work though. I dont care for the bolt holes though. They do cover full rear door window.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya thats kinda what I was thinking too. The video about them shows that they can bend in half and they are dont stick way off the car. The set I had on DEFINITELY will not do that without exploding into 1000 pieces. I ordered them so I should have them installed by next week. I can give an update with pics after I get them so you guys can see them.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
9,997 Posts
Those are nice. Not sure how the brackets work though. I dont care for the bolt holes though. They do cover full rear door window.
The holes rivet to the clips which are inserted into the channel similar to channel mounted visors, in addition to the 3M tape.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I received the Wellvisors and all I can say is WOW! Quality is unbelievable the edges are smooth. It follows the lines beautifully. They don't stick out like the other style did which gives it a great look. They come with chrome on the top if you wanted but I got the black looks really shiny, almost like black chrome. I can't believe the night and day difference from the other set I got.
IF I must say something I didn't like about them it would only be the brackets that it came with. Thet are just really thin and I didn't use them cause I don't think it really matters. Not a huge deal but there are 2 tiny holes on each visor. I'm not sure why it wasn't integrated into the design if they were really needed but oh well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts