Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was wondering if they were going to do something different with the engine or manual transmission to try and improve fuel efficiency or power. Guess not. I wonder what percentage of Cruze's are manuals? I will have to do some research. It is unfortunate more people aren't motivated to get the manual when one sees the savings in purchase price and fuel mileage. Just my opinion.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,527 Posts
I was wondering if they were going to do something different with the engine or manual transmission to try and improve fuel efficiency or power. Guess not. I wonder what percentage of Cruze's are manuals? I will have to do some research. It is unfortunate more people aren't motivated to get the manual when one sees the savings in purchase price and fuel mileage. Just my opinion.
Probably 5% or less - that seems to be the take rate for most MTs these days. Mine had been sitting on a lot 5-6 months before I bought it.

Sent from Bill the WonderPhone

·
Registered
119 Posts
About how many percents of Cruzes are manual and how many automatic. I am sure it depends what Cruzes we are talking about, where manufactured, for which market they are made. For instance here in Finland most cars generally are with manual transmission, and Cruzes are not exception. The thing I suppose is opposite in other side of the pond. Percentages I do not know. Our Cruzes are Korean made and will be end in next year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.