Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a couple codes on my cruze with a light one.When I start the car, it comes up with the message " Service Stabiltrak." I did change the Electronic Brake Control Module and cant figure out if I just need to get that reprogrammed. The codes are B3902 which says "incorrect immobilizer identifier received" and symptom 00.And there is also the code C0710 which I'm not sure if it is linked to the B3902 code or not. But the C0710 code says "Steering Position Signal Calibration Data Set Not Programmed" and symptom 42.The car has 93000 miles on it and it is a salvaged title so there is n warranty. Any help would be appreciated .Thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
You need to programme the EBCM and the steering angle sensor.

The steering angle sensor receives a 12 V reference voltage from the Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM). The EBCM receives high speed controller area network (CAN) message inputs from the steering angle sensor identifying the position and direction of the steering wheel rotation. The EBCM utilizes this signal to calculate the driver intended driving direction.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
7,998 Posts
Hi I have a couple codes on my cruze with a light one.When I start the car, it comes up with the message " Service Stabiltrak." I did change the Electronic Brake Control Module and cant figure out if I just need to get that reprogrammed. The codes are B3902 which says "incorrect immobilizer identifier received" and symptom 00.And there is also the code C0710 which I'm not sure if it is linked to the B3902 code or not. But the C0710 code says "Steering Position Signal Calibration Data Set Not Programmed" and symptom 42.The car has 93000 miles on it and it is a salvaged title so there is n warranty. Any help would be appreciated .Thanks.
B3902

C0710 (minimal info)

Somewhat related:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts